Please join us Wednesday, August 23, 5:30-8pm at our monthly member meeting. We come together to break bread, build community, develop our vision for environmental justice, and continue to move our project and campaign work. An outline of our meeting is below, and we'll have food and drink before the meeting from 5:30-6pm. If you haven't already, please let Lee know if you can make it. Notes from our member meetings are available on this link.
8/23/17 DRAFT Goals:
- review ACE training and vision series outline; next workshop on transit justice, 9/16/17, 10am-2pm
- discuss issues and problem areas we work on at ACE and develop our solutions and alternatives
- review and discuss ACE values
- share project and campaign updates
- ID 2-3 volunteers to help draft vision statement for 9/27 ACE member meeting
8/23/17 DRAFT Agenda:
- 5:30pm Eat
- 6pm Open Meeting: welcome; check-ins; icebreaker activity; review agenda
- 6:30pm The Problem Tree - the issues ACE works on
- 7pm We are the experts! We have alternatives and solutions!
- 7:30pm ACE believes... what do we hold dear? what is non-negotiable?
- 7:45pm Updates, Evaluate Meeting
- by 8pm Close Meeting
Location: ACE, 2201 Washington St. Suite 302, Roxbury, MA 02119