Give to ACE!
When you contribute to ACE, you're joining a community of people who are making a difference
for environmental justice.
A gift to ACE funds real solutions to improve communities and prevent environmental costs.
- Air quality: Less diesel pollution into our air, thanks to our Diesel Emissions Reduction Ordinance (DERO), means fewer trips to the emergency room for asthma attacks
- Preventing displacement: Keeping families in their homes with a Just Cause Eviction policy would prevent families from having to move away from transit, jobs, and social networks
- Youth transit justice: Participants in our Youth Pass pilot won’t miss educational opportunities due to transit costs
- Affordable and reliable transit: Fewer missed healthcare appointments means improved public health
- Food justice: Access to fresh produce in our Grow or Die gardens can reduce healthcare costs
There are many ways to support ACE and all of them make a difference.
What your donation can do for ACE
Covers cost of People’s Power Seminar to welcome new members to ACE
Youth can grow 750 tomato seedlings for our community gardens
Pays three-week stipend for youth leaders in our Roxbury Environmental Empowerment Project (REEP)
Please give today so we can put your donation
right to work for environmental justice!
When you make a contribution, you become an ACE member! Please visit our membership page to learn more.
•Make an online donation.
Choose "Donate Now" to make an online donation today. You have the option of making a one-time gift or becoming a monthly donor for secure, sustainable giving.
•Send in a check or money order.
Just put it in the mail, addressed to:
Alternatives for Community & Environment (ACE)
Attn: John Walkey
2201 Washington Street, Suite 302
Roxbury, MA 02119
•Make a gift of stock.
To make a donation of appreciated stock, please contact John.
•Give to ACE at work.
Designate your workplace contributions to ACE. We're a member of Community Works, a cooperative fundraising effort among community-based organizations, available at over 50 Boston-area employers. If your workplace uses a different giving campaign, you can still choose ACE.
•Have your employer match your gift.
Many companies and employers match employee donations. Just ask your HR department for a form for you to include with your donation, which we will fill out and return.
Contact John Walkey and he will help you with any of these processes.
•Donate valuable items.
In-kind donations such as valuable items, event space, or food and beverages are a great way for businesses and individuals to get involved.
•Share your skills.
We always need volunteers! Join us every first and third Wednesday of the month for Volunteer Nights or talk to us about how you would like to donate your time. Check out the next volunteer opportunity and contact ACE for more information.
Contact John Walkey, Development Coordinator, if you have any questions or
if you’d like to talk more about one of the above items:
617-442-3343 x 231 or email@example.com.